After spending some time, I have reached out to him with an opportunity to review brad mondo hair dyes. I knew right away that I would give this product a shot because, though it’s not my go-to choice for colour (I prefer to use natural henna), it is free of parabens and sulfates, which are commonly found in other mainstream brands. These chemicals are linked to cancer and reproductive damage, so I’ve been trying to avoid them where possible.
Brad Mondo Hair Dye colours are available in 3 popular colours: Super Blue, Super Pink, and Super Purple.
Brad sent me each one along with their corresponding developer cream! The majority of the ingredients were listed on the back of the box, but I still had to go to ‘s website to get a whole ingredients list.
Super Blue: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethanolamine Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Diammonium Phosphate, Sodium Sulfite, Hydrolyzed Oats, Panthenol Disodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Potassium Hydroxide Propylparaben Yellow 11 CI 47000 Cl 14700
It seems that this product is mostly water with chemicals. At $15, it’s affordable! It is paraben and sulfate-free, so I’m not too concerned.
I used the developer cream because it’s a colour treatment. The consistency was fragile and watery, but it still worked well to coat my Hair in a light dye wash. I left it on for only 30 minutes before rinsing out because I didn’t want to risk any staining. It didn’t make my scalp itch at all, which is always a plus! Overall, the results were pretty excellent! My Hair turned out blue-green instead of an intense true blue like I had hoped, but that might be due to my. I still loved the colour, and the dye smelled great! My Hair felt a tad dry after rinsing, but it wasn’t too bad.
Specifications of Brad Mondo Hair Dye Super Colors
Type of product Hair Dye Product How to use Mix with hair treatment colour base or developer. For best results, please follow the hair treatment colour box instructions. Super colours are mixed with 20vol -30 vol developers, depending on how you want it to be. A number of shades 18 Shades available Ingredients Natural herbal extracts including ginseng, wheat germ oil, green tea, aloe vera etc. You can see the full list in their website’s ingredient list. Pros Beautiful colour result, Hair becomes smooth and silky after colouring, Nice smell, Low peroxide formula Cons There are only 18 shades, so I hope they have more variety of colours soon! Price RM 80.00 Where to buy Online only
Pros of using Brad Mondo Hair Dye Colors
Brad Mondo Hair Dye Colors are
1. There are no harmful chemicals in the hair dye colours, so they are safe for use.
2. It is easier to remove the hair colour with hot water or shampoo.
3. These hair colours have a soft fragrance of conditioner that makes your Hair smooth and shiny after dyeing them with these colours.
4. The colours last for a long time without fading out – say 4-6 weeks long if you take care of your Hair correctly by using good quality shampoo, avoiding chemical treatments or heat styling etc.,
5 . You can get 6 different shades of blue, pink, and purple, including super pink super blue.
6. They have a high rating on Amazon with 4.7 stars out of 5.
Cons of using Brad Mondo Hair Dye Colors
1. The dye colours can stain your towels or pillowcases if you are not careful while shampooing your Hair’s colour. So, do not forget to wear an old t-shirt and shorts which you can easily wash later as these dyes will stain them for sure!
2 . You cannot change your Hair colour every few days because it might lead to scalp damage due to chemical exposure – but this is a fair point as there are safer alternatives available in the market nowadays, such as semi-permanent hair colours.
3. There may be a strong smell of the dye which can be pretty irritating if you have allergies to such smells. The conditioner, however, helps to overcome this problem as it has a pleasant fragrance and works well with the dye colour.
Why is Brad Mondo Hair Dye Australia Not Vegan Free?
Brad Mondo Hair Dye Australia is vegan free. It cannot cause any harm to the environment.
What is Vegan Free? Vegan-free hair dye represents no animal ingredients and products in haircare. It means such hair dye does not contain tallow, beeswax, honey, lanolin, carmine and gelatin.
Brad Mondo Hair Dye Colors are safe to use but do try keeping them away from eyes and mouth because they might sometimes cause irritation or redness inside your eyes or skin.
Also Read: 64hydro Reviews (Feb 2022) Is it an Authentic Platform?
I am the content writer for Allblogsidea, where I love what I do. Writing is my passion; it’s what drives me in life. It makes me happy when people share their stories with the world so they can be heard.